Diagnosis and management of gynecologic malignancies including:
- Cervical cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, fallopian tube cancer, primary peritoneal cancer, vulvar cancer
- Management options include:
- State-of-the-art surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic surgery when appropriate, and aggressive surgical debulking for advanced ovarian and peritoneal cancer
- Fertility-preserving surgery for selected gynecologic malignancies.
- In-office specialized chemotherapy, including one of the largest experience in the Region with intraperitoneal chemotherapy administration for ovarian cancer
- Clinical trials offering access to the latest anticancer drugs and targeted therapy.